2008 Art of Hitting Camps
6709 E. 1800th Ave.
Shumway, IL 62461
Ph# - 217-868-5962
1. We will fill slots on a first postmark return method. Due to
gym room, each session option will be limited to a maximum
of 5 hitters. Each session is one (1) hour long.
2. Option 1: All Sundays - April 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, and
Times: 1:30-2:30 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
2:45-3:45 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders
4:00-5:00 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
5:15-6:15 High School
6:30-7:30 6th, 7th and 8th graders
3. Option 2: All Wednesday Nights - April 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th,
and May 7th.
Times: 5:30-6:30 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders
6:45-7:45 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
8:00-9:00 High School
4. Fee: Total of $125 per option. An option consists of 5 one hour sessions. Total fee needs to be returned with the registration form. Please makes checks payable to Beals Sports Academy.
5. Cancellations: There will be no refunds or make-up dates for
individual cancellations. In case of inclement weather, gym
usage, etc. forcing a session cancellation, additional Sunday or
Wednesday nights will be added to complete the five sessions.
In case of inclement weather, please call 217-821-5962 or 217-
868-5962. Please try to notify me if you are not able to attend a
6. Site: All lessons will be given in the shop of Auto Glass
Unlimited (Residence of Tracy and Tina Vonderheide).
7. Directions: From the Route 32/33 junction, go North 3 1/2 miles
on Route 32. The location is on the West side of the highway.
20649 N. State Hwy 32, Shumway, IL 62461
8. Equipment: You will need only clean gym shoes, your bat, and
glove. If you have your own batting helmet please bring it,
otherwise helmets will be provided. Balls will be provided.
9. Insurance Waivers for hitters must be signed by a parent or
guardian before any instruction. Please complete and return with